Abstract Preparation Rules and Author Guidelines:
- Papers should only be submitted online through the online paper module “digiAbstract” available at www.acine2023.org. Abstracts sent by mail, fax, or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Authors using the online abstract module for the first time must register to the system using the “New Registry” link.
- Abstracts will be presented orally or in the poster presentation format at the 5th Asian Congress in Nursing Education. The abstracts can be uploaded as research, review, or case report types.
- The presenter of the abstract must be specified in the submission process.
- All abstract submissions and presentations must be written in standard and grammatical English.
- The abstracts should be at most 300 words.
- The title of the abstract should be short and reflect the summary.
- The abstract submission deadline is October 20, 2023.
- Authors are required to be sure to fill in the required fields in the “digiAbstract” system during the submission.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate abstracts through a double-blind peer-review process to determine their scientific quality and relevance.
- The Scientific Committee has the right to accept or reject the abstracts and to change the presentation type and subcategory.
- The acceptance or rejection decision will be sent to the authors via e-mail and/or “digiAbstract” system.
- Accepted oral and poster abstracts can be presented online or face-to-face depending on the authors' preference.
- In order for your abstract to be included in the Final Congress Program and in the Abstract Book, the presenting author must register and pay the registration fee by the specified date.
- Accepted abstracts can be sent as full-text papers, depending on the authors' preference. Full-text papers should be prepared according to one of the Full-Text Paper Templates and must be uploaded to the “digiAbstract” system.
- The acceptable word count for full-text papers should be from 1000 to 2000 words. The number of references should be a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20.
- The Scientific Committee has the right to remove the full-text papers from the Proceedings Book that are not prepared in accordance with the given templates and rules.
- One author can register the Congress for a maximum of 2 abstracts.
Click to download paper templates
Template of Research full text_acine2023
Template of Review and Case Report fulltex_acine2023